Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry I have NO time but I'll write more next week, All my baptisms went Great I had another pretty scary run in with Korihor but all went well, There's not much he can say or do because he knows the plain and simple truths I told him are really true and his nephew was getting baptized whether he liked it or not. And he did and it was wonderful and he is soo strong and I can't wait for him to go on his own mission because I know his testimony is so strong and firm he will do incredible things. Transfers are on Friday I'm feeling that I'll be transferred but I'll find out on Wed. I'll write longer next week about all the happening sorry so short. Sounds so fun in the snow, so sorry I missed it! Glad to hear colton is just trying to be like me, all passin out and having seizures and what not :) hope all is well tell everyone I love them and hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love always,
Sister Grant

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER GRANT!! I don't know if you read these comments, but if you do, HI and Happy Birthday! I love reading your blog from emails you write home. You sound great and sound like you are loving everything there and doing a great job. We miss you. Can't believe you only have 6 months to go.

    ReplyDelete