Monday, May 24, 2010

Just thought i'd fill my mother in...‏

OK so I'm in Bacolod I went to the doctor earlier and they think I might have either typhoid fever or dengue which is malaria from the mosquito's...i know i know i only have like one month left and I'm pullin stuff like this again...I'm sorry. but hey I'm doing ok my fever broke earlier and they are gonna do some more test tomorrow. if they admit me to the hospital i could be there anywhere from 3-5 days we'll see hopefully not because we have a baptism we need to prepare our investigators for on sat! but the Lord will help it all work out. look on the bright side sister Fairweather had malaria 2 weeks ago and dropped 15 in a week! NOT TO SHABBY 4weeks before I come home haha :) Anyways I'll keep ya'll updated, I love you soooo much and I hope all is going well with Tillman and the family. keep my health in your prayers as usual haha LALU!
Sister Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment