Monday, June 8, 2009

Swine Flu!!!

Well I wasn't surprised to hear about the whole swine flu thing cause we got it here too, President sent out a newsletter to everyone to warn us and tell us what to do if we got sick. Of course, the next day Sis Manzon started showing symptoms and I had an ear infection...don't worry I've been taking my pills loyally and never got sick and Florence Nightingaled my comp back to health with oxy pure and ice cream. She laughed so hard when I asked her to put the diluted Oxypure in my ear she calls it magic potion cause I put it in my water and we've been putting it on this little wart on her thumb and its going away and now I was putting it in my ear! haha I thought it was funny I thought about the Windex in the Greek wedding movie! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well as usual I cant believe you sold the boat dad!!! WOW is all I can say but I know immediate blessings come from obedience...believe me. We have our first Typhoon coming probably this week its been stormin like crazy. I'll admit its kinda scary sometimes but no worries so far so good. We lose power a lot but its not so bad cause the rain makes it not so hot just humid as all get out! We had 2 more baptisms while I didn't have email the Ganancial Family and I have 2 more in June the work is just going great! My comp goes home tom morning and I'm a little nervous cause that means I'm working with a ward missionary until Fri when I get my new comp. This means I have to lead everything like a senior comp, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that but I guess I don't have a choice huh?! HA hopefully I'll be able to see sis Fairweather at transfers on Fri! Well I love you all so much and I'm so glad everything is going so good, weddings, baby blessings, ct. Girls write me and let me know how girls camp goes you know I how much I LOVED camp! A Lot of you should be getting letters without email I had more time to write :) LALU!

Always,
Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment