Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Ole Fashion Way

I'm sorry to tell you but we're going to have to do things the old fashioned way. My mission Pres has banned email for however long he seems fit because some missionaries were abusing the privilege! It will be so hard not getting your emails each week but I guess it's just another thing the Lord wants us to experience no? Lets be positive about this shall we? haha who doesn't love a sweet hand written letter?! It'll all be ok mom, and denee...haha no worries. I wrote alot of people today so most of you should be receiving a letter within a few weeks, but this will be my last email for awhile I'm not sure when we'll get it back probably not until the new Pres comes which is the end of June. This week was a definite roller coaster of emotions and trials but it was incredible I learned so much. We had to move the bap date for 2 of our investigators so that was really sad but its ok their still working towards their goal so I'm not worried! We have zone conference on wed in Bacolod so I'm excited for that it will be the last one with Pres D. it should be really good. Thank you all for your emails I love reading about everything going on there! I love you all so much and I'm truly grateful for all the support and prayers you give me! I need them!! Everything is going great, of course its hard but we all knew that right? ;) I'm happier than ever and the Lord blesses me everyday. I can't even attempt to write all the things I'm learning and feeling, I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be here the Philippines is an incredible place and the people are even more wonderful. I love you all and miss you so much. I pray for you all everyday. Start writing and send em quick thats a big ocean for those puppies to cross :)

Love Always
,
Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this. She must have the only mission not allowing emails. What a bummer. She sounds great though!

    ReplyDelete